Monday, December 23, 2013

It's Christmas Eve... Eve! And An Encore Performance By The Brothers Gordon!




"Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart... filled it too, with melody that would last forever."

~Bess Streeter Aldrich

Today is Christmas Eve... Eve... and I am wrapping packages, doing some last minute shopping, baking cookies, taking Christmas pictures of the boys, Dylan, Hendrix, and baby Joey. I will be doing laundry, and watching the very last home game of the San Francisco 49ers! After the game, Alan and I are going out to do some midnight Christmas shopping, and we may stop for midnight eggs! Who knows? But I do know it will be one long day that will be sliding into another. I love being this busy, and I love how happy we are right now! Growing up, I dreaded the holidays, but when I married Alan that all changed, and now I look forward to it, with all the enthusiasm I wish I could have felt as a child! Happiness... there is no better gift to give someone! :)





 And Now An Encore Performance From 
The Brothers Gordon...


Be sure to tune in tomorrow, Christmas Eve, to see the boy's portraits!

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: