Sunday, December 15, 2013

How Many Reindeer Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb?



"Money's scarce, times are hard, here's your fucking Christmas card"

~Phyllis Diller

I thought it would be fun to change things up a bit by lightening the mood of my blog a bit! We are getting closer and closer to Christmas, and I am really beginning to feel the holiday spirit! Everything is lovely outside, well, except for the lack of autumn leaves, but I did find some pretty wonderful trees, not too far from where I live, and I am going to do some photography outside later today!

I might even do some photography in my rose garden this afternoon, as I got a lovely surprise as I found one small yellow and pink rosebud on one of the newer roses in my garden! It is about to bloom, and I can't believe that the frost didn't damage it! It is so delicate! If the weather holds as it is another few days, I will have a lovely rose to bring in for the bud vase! Is there anything quite as lovely as roses in winter? I am a happy girl! :)

 Now, how about some fun...

Christmas Humor...

Q: What do you call an elf wearing ear muffs?
A: Anything you want, he can't hear you!

Q: What goes "oh, oh, oh?"
A. Santa Walking backwards

Q. What do you call an obnoxious reindeer?
A. RUDEolph.

The Four Stages Of Life...

1. You believe in Santa Claus
2. You don't believe in Santa Claus
3. You dress up like Santa Claus
4. You look like Santa Claus

Christmas Mondegreens...

The Christmas Song

(Wrong)
Jeff's nuts roasting on an open fire, check for snipping at your nose; You'll tide carols being sung by the fire, and folks dressed like Eskimos.


(Right)
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, Jack Frost nipping at your nose; Yuletide carols being sung by the fire, and folks dressed up like Eskimos.

Good King Wenceslas...

(Wrong)
Good King Wences' car backed out, on the feet of heathens. When the snow lay round about, deep and crisp and even."

(Right)
Good King Wenceslas looked out, on the feast of Stephen. When the snow lay round about, deep and crisp and even."

 Christmas Time Is Here...

 

And Now The Answer To The Question Asked In The Post Title...

A: Eight! One to screw in the light bulb and seven to hold Rudolph down!

Just Remember Boys And Girls...

"A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer!"
~Mitch Hedberg

Happy Holidays!

Mood: Festive

~Me :)


No comments: