Tuesday, December 03, 2013

December Nights



"For the happiest life, rigorously plan your days, leave your nights open to chance."

~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966

I thought it would be fun to do some night photography, so I grabbed my camera and headed down Grizzly Peak to one of the pullouts overlooking the bay. This angle faces the Bay Bridge, and the South Beach and Mission Bay areas of San Francisco, and that is Oakland in the forefront. December is one of my favorite months for this kind of photography! It's usually windy, and cold, but well worth the effort.This photos features a rather ominous looking cloud over the bay, and some wispy ones above it. The photo came out with more noise than I would have liked. I need a lot more practice, so I will be posting more nighttime photos as we inch closer to the New Year!

Stay Tuned!

~Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: