Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Walking In Autumn In 2005

The Wooden Bridge
Cull Canyon Park, Castro Valley, Ca
Autumn, 2005

"I am made for autumn. Summer and I have a fickle relationship, but everything about autumn is perfect to me. Wooly jumpers, Wellington boot, scarves, think first, then thick, socks. The low slanting light, the crisp mornings, the chill in my fingers, those last warm sunny days before the rain and the wind. Her moody hues and subdued palate punctuated every now and again by a brilliant orange, scarlet or copper goodbye. She is my true love."

~Alys Fowler

I am posting from the archives today. I have been crazy busy with trying to get everything put back into the computer. The programs, the passwords, the speed dials, you name it! And as if putting all the stuff back in it's proper place wasn't taking enough of my time, factor in the piece of malware I accidentally downloaded last night! It's called do.Search. It isn't quite malicious enough to be considered a virus, but beastly it is all the same! Basically, it attaches itself to all your browsers, and sends you ads from certain companys you probably had no use for... ever! Desperate much? Anyway, it hides so well in your system, that removing it on your own is pretty much impossible. So, what could I do? I had to purchase and download a special utility to remove it! Sheesh! What a world! At least it's all kinds of beautiful outside! Hopefully I will get back outside tomorrow to do some brand new photography. Who knows, maybe I will take a walk on this very same bridge, and up date how it looks this year!

Wish me luck!

Mood: Slightly irritated, but otherwise HAPPY.

~Me :)

No comments: