Monday, November 11, 2013

Things That Make Me Go Hmmmmm?


Crabcakes And Sweets
Pier 39
San Francisco
October 16th 2013

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?"

~Steven Wright

Say what? Crabcakes and Sweets? That doesn't sound like a combination that would be enjoyable, but hey, what do I know? Still, it was amusing so I took a photo of this shop sign. I found it at Pier 39, last month, while Alan and I were killing zombies during our vacation! Virtual zombies, that is, at 7-D Experience! I didn't have the nerve to try the food at Crabcakes and Sweets that day, due to my allergy to shellfish, but I did a little Yelp investigating of the establishment when I got home all the same. As it turns out, the crabcakes are the savory, and the sweets is the dessert of funnel cakes. As with most eating establishments on Yelp, it has mixed reviews, but I think I might avoid it all the same. Although, you never know... a girl can get mighty brave while killing zombies!

Mood: Hungry

~Me :)


1 comment:

Karen Funk Blocher said...

Reminds me of a dish made famous on Doctor Who a frew years ago: fish fingers and custard! It's good, too!