Monday, November 04, 2013

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...




“Life doesn't make any sense, and we all pretend it does. Comedy's job is to point out that it doesn't make sense, and that it doesn't make much difference anyway.”

~Eric Idle

Last night, Alan and I decided to spend the last Sunday night of our vacation, by laughing our butts off at the Punch Line, in San Francisco. We had such a wonderful time! It felt really good to get out of the house, and have a date with my hubby! Because of this schedule, Alan and I never get to go on dates on the weekend anymore, and that makes me kind of sad. I know, I know, what's the difference between a Tuesday night date and a Saturday night date? Right? But somehow, there just is... I don't know how to explain it, but on the other hand, that's what makes this time of year so special! I love October! It always was my favorite month, and when Alan and I got married, it became even more special to me! :)

But lets focus on the humor.

It was our first visit to the Punch Line, and it was a lot of fun! It was the club's Comedy Showcase night, and there was about 15 or so comediennes in about 2 hours. The usual 2 item minimum applied, but wasn't strictly enforced, and the waitress was very nice and prompt with our order. The Mediterranean plate was delicious, and just right for he and I to share. YUM! Oh my goodness, it feels so good to laugh, I highly recommend it! Thank you Punch Line, I laughed till I cried. It felt amazing!

 “Life is a drama full of tragedy and comedy. You should learn to enjoy the comic episodes a little more.” 

~Jeannette Walls, The Glass Castle


Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: