Saturday, October 19, 2013

Round Robin Challenge: Spooky Effects!



"A house is never still in darkness to those who listen intently; there is a whispering in distant chambers, an unearthly hand presses the snib of the window, the latch rises. Ghosts were created when the first man awoke in the night."

~J. M. Barrie

RRC: Spooky Effects

I love Halloween, it's my favorite holiday! So, I was thrilled when Karen chose this topic for the challenge! The photos below are some of my favorite ones from my archives, and a few new ones I took this month! Like the one at the top!

Enjoy!

Clearly A Witch Has Been Busy!



Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty...



A Haunting We Shall Go...







"As spirits roam the neighborhoods at night, let loose upon the Earth till it be light..."

~Nicholas Gordon

Okay, are you ready for the spooks and hobgoblins later this month? Do you hear chains rattling or disembodied voices? I did, just today in fact! Then I realized... I had left the TV on! LOL. Halloween is just around the corner, isn't it exciting!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now that you have read my Spooky Effects post, be sure to visit all the participating the Robins to see what they have haunting their blogs! Simply click the link at the beginning of the post to be redirected to the official Round Robin blog!

Mood: Happy! :)

~Me :)


2 comments:

Karen Funk Blocher said...

Aww, those are spectactular! They totally put my attempts to shame - but I'm too busy grinning to care!

Ellen said...

Wonderful ghost and spooky photos. My favorite is the lady in the park, and the black cat in the spooky road, and the little girl on the highway, and.... all of them.