Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Remembering David And Lynn Angell



"Death ends life, not a relationship."
Mitch Albom, Tuesdays With Morrie

I never had the pleasure of meeting David and Lynn Angell in this life, but I came to love them through the research I did about them, for my post honoring them as part of the 9/11 Project some years ago. On September 11th, 2001, I didn't know that they were killed when American Airlines Flight 11 hit the North Tower of the World Trade Center. I also didn't know that it was Mr. Angell that had brought me so many moments of laughter, through his work on the television shows, Cheer's, Frasier, and Wings. He made the world a better place by sharing his gift of humor with the world, and his wife Lynn through her love and charity towards children. They were unique, kind and loving people, and the world is a darker place without them. No, I never get meet them in my lifetime, but I will never forget them, they will always have a special place in my heart.

David And Lynn... I will remember you!

Love, Carly

I came across this blog post, written by a friend of the Angell. Please visit the links below to learn more about this amazing couple and their legacy.

9/11 And David And Lynn Angell
By Their Friend, Ken Levine

The Angell Foundation


"Though lovers may be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion."

~Dylan Thomas

Mood: Quiet

~Me

No comments: