Thursday, August 01, 2013

Who Knows? :)



"Humor is a spontaneous, wonderful but of an outburst that just comes. It's unbridled, its unplanned, it's full of surprises."

~Erma Bombeck

Yesterday, Alan and I took a drive to the city of South San Francisco, yes, it's it's own city, to photograph some public art. South San Francisco has a lot of public art, and as far as sculptures go, some of the most eye pleasing around! I haven't spent much time in that city, so it was a rather fun adventure to check the city out, and see some new terrain. After we were finished, we decided to head into San Francisco, to do a little more photography I had been planning to do forever, but just never got around to doing. We could have taken to coast into the city, or 101, which would have put us downtown. Which way to go? After some debate, we went with Alan's preference... 101 it was!

101, in the late afternoon, can get quite busy. It's not too bad, but it can be a bit daunting sometimes. Yesterday it wasn't so bad, in fact it was better than I have seen it in a long time. So, we were making fair time, but we weren't moving so fast as to miss either the natural beauty, or the little surprises that one inevitably encounters along the way! It's San Francisco after all! And yesterday, the surprise we encountered was in the form of Heart Guy!

I have no idea what his story is. I did an Internet search when I got home, but couldn't find any information on him. All I know is he had a red heart, and a big smile, and he danced and danced on the overpass, making some folks smile, I know I did! Who knows? Maybe he was just that happy, or just that in love. Maybe he was high on something, or maybe he just wanted to make people smile. Who knows? All I know is I had fun watching him dance, and today, wherever he is, I hope he is well!

Sometimes, it's just as simple as that!

In case the GIF makes you dizzy, here are the stills. Enjoy!



"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching
Love like you'll never be hurt
Sing like there's nobody listening
And live like it's heaven on earth."

~William W. Purkey

:)

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: