Thursday, July 18, 2013

What Does A Semi-Professional Wannabe Photographer Eat For Lunch?



"The history of every major Galactic Civilization tends to go through three distinct and recognizable phases, those of Survival, Inquiry and Sophistication, otherwise known as the How, Why, and Where phases. For instance, the first phase is characterized by the question 'How can we ear?' the second by the question 'Why do we eat?' and the third by the question 'Where shall we have lunch.'"

~Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

Breakfast? No, this girl doesn't have breakfast all that often. Yes, I know, it is the most important meal of the day, and it's got a lot more viable choices than it did when I was a child and artery clogging early morning meats and eggs where all the rage, but I just rarely partake of the breakfast ritual. Just don't... don't know why... just don't. But I do admit to dashing off, from time to time, to gitchy little 24 hour diners with Alan from to indulge in midnight eggs. Midnight egg white omelets I should say! Yum. What? Being older than God isn't boring at all!

Lunch? Yes please! I am a lunch girl. I am hopelessly addicted to a couple cute little national chain soup chains, and you might find me from time to time at Panera, ordering YUM YUM YUM. And like yesterday, Starbucks will yell at me, in a soft seductive tone, you want me for a nooner... you know you do! Blushing. Sighing. I say "Yes, yes I do." My favorite Starbucks indulgence being a Seasonal Fruit cup and a Egg Salad Sandwich. The two together only add up to 580 calories, which makes for a light lunch. It's good to eat lightly when you are chasing down public art, or walking the streets in San Francisco looking for inspiration.

It is one of my favorite lunches, and it does my body good! :)

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

1 comment:

jr cline said...

Sounds like a tasty lunch. Makes me wish there was a Starbucks around here. lol