Sunday, June 30, 2013

Despicable Me 2 + Looking Back At June 2013



"All I need to make a comedy is a park, a policeman, and a pretty girl."

~Charles Chaplin

Okay, so how cool is that photo? LOL. Alan were on the freeway, on our way to my birthday dinner at Red Robin, when I spotted this funny little blimp! From several miles back it kinda looked like a big Tweety bird, but then it sort of looked like a Pepperidge Farm goldfish, but the color wasn't quite right for either of those, at last we got close enough to see it was a minion from the about to be released movie Despicable Me 2!

I checked out the website last night when we got home, and it seems the #DESPICABLIMP is making it's way around the country from east to west! The website is asking folks to snap a photo and upload them using the hash tag above, so I am glad I was able to get a few photos as we drove by. It was a great photo for posting on the last day of June!

Anyway, here is look back at what caught my eye in June, 2013!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was busy a lot in June, and didn't get to go out with the camera as much as I would have liked, but it gave me a chance to look into the archives and highlight some previously unpublished photos. I like doing that once in a while, it allows me some time to take a closer look at my photos in a different way.

Okay... on to July! :)

Despicable Me 2 Official Website

#DESPICABLIMP  website

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: