Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pretty Silly



"We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box."

~Unknown

I am feeling in a silly mood, but at the same time everything, seemingly everywhere, is bursting with color. Well, we are in the middle of spring after all. Today it's supposed to be 95 degrees outside, so to my dismay it feels like summer is bullying spring a bit, but I guess that is to be expected. A few years ago I remember marveling at the fact that winter seemed to be bullying spring! LOL. In any case, while there will be flowers all summer, and well into autumn, there is just something about spring flowers that fills the soul with joy. :) It's something I have come to appreciate more and more.

As much as I am enjoying the pretty... I can't help but enjoy the silly also! It's a healthy balance methinks.

The Silly...

"If I told you I've worked hard to get where I'm at, I'd be lying, because I have no idea where I am right now."
~Jarod Kintz, This Book Is Not For Sale

 

"Who cares about pretty? I'm going for noticeable."

~Veronica Roth, Divergent

Mood: Happy :)

~Me :)

No comments: