Thursday, April 04, 2013

Pear Blossoms 2013 + A Round Robin Challenge Reminder!



"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?"

~Albert Einstein

Yum! The pear tree is in full, glorious bloom right now, and I can almost taste the Pear and Havarti sandwiches I enjoy every autumn. There is nothing like grabbing a piece of fruit off your very own tree, and making something amazingly delicious with it! I created a few new recipes using the pears from the yard, but it was the Pear and Havarti sandwiches I enjoyed the most. I will have a lot on my plate this year,pun intended, when it comes to experimenting with garden goodness, as we are planning to do a bigger variety of vegetables and container berries. Blackberries, Blueberries and White Strawberries are currently leading the list, but so are edible flowers. I love trying new things. Hopefully by early summer, I will have the recipe blog all dusted off, and ready to go with new original recipes for 2013!

Stay Tuned!

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

**A Quick Reminder: This coming Saturday we will be playing another round of the Round Robin Photo Challenges! Everyone is welcome, so please consider joining us! You can find all the information at the official Round Robin blog, but if you have any questions, please feel free to leave your questions in the comment thread for this post! :)

Round Robin Challenges

No comments: