Thursday, April 11, 2013

I Love Tuesdays!



 "Let's just say you may regret that second piece of cake. Oh my God. Regret cake? Whatever is about to happen must be truly evil."

~Rachel Hawkins, Hex Hall

I love cupcakes. Well, actually I LOVE cupcakes a lot, in fact, it might be a passionate obsession, but when you live with... the D word... yes... Type 2 Diabetes... you learn to just not got there. But once in a while, with some planning, I ignore my inner responsible person and go there anyway. With glee! With happiness! With Joy! With NO regrets, I get a little treat, such as a cake pop, or a cupcake, and I enjoy the hell out of it! Life only happens once after all, and if you do it right, once is just about perfect!

 

Tuesday's special at the Tea Cake Bake Shop, in Emeryville, is the Madagascar Vanilla cupcake with Honey Tangerine Buttercream! I LOVE Tuesday!

Mood: Happy :)

~Me :)
 

Tea Cake Bake Shop Emeryville, Ca

1 comment:

jr cline said...

Looks delicious!
Thank you for stopping by. I've been busy lately with work and play. I've taken a lot of pictures but don't have time to post them and visit around like I was. I hope things will settle down now that the project at work is complete. Keep your fingers crossed. lol
Thank you for stopping by and saying hello.