Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Sleeping In Tinfoil



"Politeness is to human nature what warmth is to wax."

~Arthur Schopenhauer

I have a cold. The Bay Area has a cold  front moving in, the meteorologists like to call it a storm. It's supposed to rain and rain and rain. It was supposed to be cloudy yesterday... it wasn't. I was looking forward to big bad, dark, threatening, ice filled rain clouds. Okay. Today it's supposed to rain. Okay. RAIN! It's the last 5 minutes of winter... act like it!

That is all.

“Sleeping in a tinfoil suit keeps me warmer and helps prepare me for my voyage to the moon. Would
 you care for some licorice? 
”



~Jarod Kintz, At Even One Penney, This Book Would Be Overpriced. In Fact Free Is Too Expensive, Because You'd Still Waste Time By Reading It."


Mumphf.

Temperature: 103.0

Mood: Flummoxed.

~Me :(

No comments: