Sunday, March 10, 2013

Is "Head Cold" Capitalized?



"I want to grow a flower for every time someone tells me FUCK YOU." Then I'll go back to that person and pin the flower on their lapel in a gesture of friendship." And while they are looking down on it in astonishment, I'll bunch up my knuckles and punch them in the face."

~Jarod Kintz, I Want To Apply For A Job At Our Country's Largest Funeral Home And The Wear A Suit And Noose To The Job Interview.

As predicted the head cold (should that be capitalized) continues. Also as predicted, or as rather simply stated, I am posting some photos that were originally taken late last month. I am making progress in my illness, meaning I am aiming for my first day out with the camera to be Tuesday, in the afternoon. But as of today, we have crossed over into the pesky time of year when we lose hours. I know that it is only one hour of manipulated time, but to me it seems like hours and hours and hours! As you might guess, I am a HUGE fan of the FALL BACK but not of the SPRING FORWARD! It all seemed to work the way it needed to, so, okay, I got the concept, but then George H.W. Bush's moronic son, W, had to put his slimy hands on things yet again... this time... TIME!

It wasn't bad enough he made our money look stupid?

He had to fuck around with TIME as well?

Apparently... because here we are, setting the clocks ahead, even earlier in the year than we used to once upon a time.

Thanks a lot moron!

Anyway, in celebration of my least favorite day of the year, at least until the longest day of the year, June 21st, I have assembled some lovely poppy photos, which I have transformed into true art, suitable for framing! That's what happens when life gives you slightly blurry poppy photos... you make surreal poppy art suitable for framing!



Mood: Happy... Happy I TELLS YA! :)

~Me :)


No comments: