Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sleeping Dylan



"Meow means "woof" in cat."

~George Carlin

Dylan has an amazingly calm affect on me. Just watching him sleep helps me sleep better. On the other hand, when he is talkative... he is TALKATIVE! Dylan does not have any problem speaking his mind. The subject varies from MY BROTHER HENDRIX IS A JERK, to PLAY BALL WITH ME RIGHT NOW! Sometimes he will make little sounds and noises when calling me. I have heard his say MaMa. I know, it's hard to believe. Sometimes, very early in the morning, I can hear him in the window answering the call to morning coming from the cute little rooster next door. And most evenings you can hear what sounds a lot like singing coming from the bathroom just off my office. It's a fairly regular event since he was a small kitten. He gets into the bathtub, and sings away. I think he likes the acoustics in there. LOL. There is stress in life, it can't be avoided, but when you have a little person like Dylan, who loves you no matter what, it makes everything so much easier to take!

I love him. He is my baby.

"If animals could speak, the dog would be a blundering outspoken fellow; but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much."

~Mark Twain

Mood: Happy

~Me :)


No comments: