Friday, February 15, 2013

Messages



"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves."

~Albert Einstein


I saw this car last Tuesday. I love it. Not only does the owner have a clear message about how loved they are, the person who felt so enamored demonstrated their affection using Post-It notes. Every since Carrie Bradshaw was dumped by that cad Jack Berger, I have wondered if anyone had ever found out they were loved by a Post-It note. Happily, the answer is YES! Guys, and Girls... don't break up with your person using a Post-It note, but on the other hand there is no bad time to tell your love just how much they are loved... and yes... a Post-It note is a good start!

Sex And The City
"I'm Sorry I Can't, Don't Hate Me"
Season #6 Episode #81: The Post-It Always Sticks Twice



Mood: Happy :)

~Me :)


No comments: