Monday, February 25, 2013

A Face In The Crowd: On Mt. Hamilton Road



"For a moment as least, be a smile on someone else's face."

~Dejan Stojanovic, The Sun Watches The Sun

I am having so much fun with this little impromptu project I am calling, "A Face In The Crowd." I don't go looking for faces, because you and I both know that if I did try to search them out, Murphy's Law would be right there to create a little havoc by making everything go all wrong. So, while I am not actively seeking out the faces I find, I am very aware there could be a new opportunity just around the corner. It's fun! And it stretches my creative muscle, without giving me a cramp! LOL. Anyway, expect more faces as the year moves on. Or perhaps this is my last one. You never know about these things!

(WINK)

"He had the look of one who had drunk the cup of life and found a dead beetle at the bottom."

~P. G. Woodhouse

Mood: Happy

~Me :)


No comments: