Thursday, January 31, 2013

Looking Back At January 2013



"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are"

~Anias Nin

Did it seem to you like January was NEVER GOING TO END? Or was that just me? It's not like I hate January or anything, I don't, in fact, this January afforded me a lot of time with the cameras. That is never a bad thing. It's just that the month seemed long. I don't know, it's probably that it has 31 days or something, but hey, that fact will make February with 28 days seem like a week. Right? Well, lets aim for that anyway. LOL.

As of this week, we are officially in the middle of winter, and so far is hasn't been super cold winter as winters go. I would really love to see another big blast of winter come rolling through. Something with hard driving rain, or maybe a snow flurry or two. If it doesn't happen in the first part of February, it more than likely won't happen, and I will be stuck with the days not only getting longer, but filled with depressingly bright sunshine.

Sigh. Sunshine is so common, now rain and snow, that is where shadows and and filtered lighting make things really interesting. LOL. Oh well, when I look back at what I accomplished with the camera in January, I am satisfied with what I did. You can't really ask for more than that! Right?











On To February!

:)

Mood: Encouraged

~Me

No comments: