The title of this sculpture is Chronos XIV, by Nicholas Schoffer. Consisting of stainless steel, it was brought over from France in 1975 by a Boeing 747. It was sent in pieces and assembled on the site in the Embarcadero Center where it stands today. It is located in 2EC near Sacramento Street. The sculpture is 64 feet tall, and has 49 light projectors that shine on 65 movable discs. Nicholas Schoffer is considered the father or cybernetic art. His CYSP 1 (1956) is considered the first cybernetic sculpture in art history because of its use of electronic computations and was developed by Phillips electronics.