How To View This Blog

How To View This Blog

Monday, December 03, 2012

The Art Of Walking It Off



"I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

~Noel Coward

 

Parks. I like parks. There are leaves in parks. Sometimes it's autumn in parks. I like autumn in parks because there are leaves everywhere. Did I ever tell you how much I love leaves?

Also...

Did I ever tell you that I have an immature BRAT neighbor?

I don't like my BRAT neighbor because he does BRAT things like letting his dog bark for hours on end.

I like his dog. His dog is just lonely.

I have that pups back if he ever needs a friend.

The neighbor could burst into flames... and I wouldn't put him out.

Unless the dog is in danger from the flames he just burst into.

If the BRAT would.. I dunno... take the pup to the park the pup wouldn't get lonely.

Sigh.

Parks. I like parks. There are leaves in parks.

 

 

 

"You cry... I cry. You laugh... I laugh. You jump off a cliff... I laugh even harder!"

~ Unknown (But they must have had a BRAT neighbor)

~Me :)





No comments: