The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Next!



"I don't just look at the thing itself or at the reality itself; I look around the edges for those little askew moments-kind of like what makes up our lives... those slightly awkward, lovely moments."

~Keith Carter

It's officially midnight, well it is at least on the East Coast, so I am calling the rest of the day December 11th! Another December 10th has come and gone, and as far as I can tell, we made it through this year without any strange goings on. Cool! Okay, steady on then...

I will be doing some photography in San Francisco and Pacifica later today. I am hoping to end the day with at least 200 all new images for the files. Wish me luck!

Here is a preview of what I will be working on...

Public Art...

Yin and Yang
By Robert Armeson
The second of the Egghead series, they symbolize Passiveness and Aggressiveness.




I love Yin and Yang. I find them amazingly fun and thought provoking. But that's what its all about... right?

;)

"Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second."

~Marc Riboud

Okie Doke. I think maybe I beat the curse this year... but then again I did that one year to. I guess I won't really know if I beat it until December 9th 2013. Damn that seems like a long way off! But of course next year about this time I will be asking myself.... where did the time go? LOL. I will keep you posted.

Now, on to the Curse Of December 24th! That's my favorite curse anyway! So, all I have to say is...

NEXT! :)

Stay Tuned!


1 comment:

jr cline said...

Congratulations on making it through the 10th unscathed. :-)

I think I look for photos in this frame of mind. "I don't just look at the thing itself or at the reality itself; I look around the edges for those little askew moments-kind of like what makes up our lives... those slightly awkward, lovely moments."

~Keith Carter

Great quote. I've read it before.

Have fun taking pictures. I'm looking forward to seeing some of them.