Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve 2012 My Year In Photographs



"Tell him I was too fucking busy... or vice versa."

~Dorothy Parker

My word of the year for 2012 is ADVENTURE. I did a lot of new things this year, and it felt really good to just live my life. I like being 50. As my 50 year old self, I met some goals. I scared myself. I scared some others. I stood up to some bullies, and I allowed myself to have some fun. My thinking was centered around the possibility that the Mayan prophesy could be right. What if the world would end on 2012? Would I want to go into the next plane of existence a coward? Did I want to never face a fear, or follow a dream? If it was all going to be over in a matter of month, why not go out happy, and at peace with myself? So I did just that. I went out and made myself happy. I tried not to be selfish about it, because what fun is being happy, if those around you aren't happy also?As in every year, I thank the heavens above for Alan. He likes to go along with me on my adventures, and it really wouldn't be the same without him by my side.

 Here is all my best from the adventure that was 2012.

Enjoy!














































































2012 is going to be a tough year to beat, but I am looking forward to the challenge.

Stay Tuned!

If I didn't care for fun and such
I'd probably amount to much
But I shall stay the way I am
Because I do not give a damn.

~Dorothy Parker

~Me :) HAPPY NEW YEAR!

"Raygun Gothic Rocketship"
Rocket Art Landing On SF Waterfront (San Francisco Examiner)

No comments: