Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Faces In The Crowd



"He had the look of one who had drunk the cup of life and found a dead beetle at the bottom."

~P.G. Woodhouse

I see faces. Unusual faces. Always have. But I have seen more unusual faces in 2012 than any other year that I can remember. Faces on buckets. Faces on trees. Faces in a big jug of sun tea with lemon. And then I saw this one last October. Do you see it? It's right there in the lower left corner of the garage door. And while some of those faces were created by someone on purpose, cases like the sun tea, and this one here, seem to be a happy coincidence. I love that. I think next year I am going to keep them in a file, and perhaps do a special series. Of course, you know how it goes, when you start looking for sudden spontaneous faces, that's when they seem to disappear.

Life is funny that way.

 If I could put an emotion to the face in the lower left corner of this garage door, I would say it is... perplexed.

But I am perplexed as to why?

"Evil was coming, I wondered whose face it would be wearing?"

~Dean Koontz, Old Thomas

~Me :)

No comments: