Thursday, November 08, 2012

And Now... HEEERRRES NORMAL!



"A vacation is what you take, when you can no longer take what you have been taking."

~Earl Wilson

I remember lamenting to one of my *48 or so therapists, that I just wanted to feel normal. He replied that..."doing something normal, will make you feel normal."

Duh.

He was right.

My photo-blogging project A Photo A Day For 6 Months is finished. The national election is finished. My vacation is finished. My vegetable garden is finished. My rose garden isn't finished, but it is being put to bed for the rest of fall and winter, so in effect it's finished.

It's all finished.

But I am just getting started!

I had a good time with the cameras the last few months. I am beginning to understand what makes the Fuji camera tick, and I am always stunned by the photos the Kodak takes. There are a ton of events coming up soon, from the continuing burst of color the autumn leaves are displaying around here, to the preps being done for Thanksgiving, to Black Friday and all it's craziness, to the December holidays! I am looking forward to all of it. It seems that there isn't any interest in the APAD or the MPS, which is fine, I get it, but I think I am going to keep blogging for myself. It feels amazing to be like my old self again, too amazing to stop, so I am loading up the cameras into the new blue car, and I am going to see what happens. Life will happen I hope. We'll see. It's not like there isn't something in the Bay Area to find and discover.

I love it here.

And I will get right on that, just as soon as Alan comes back with my car! LOL. Leave it to his job to call him up to Sacramento, the very first day he is back to work! He will be in Sacramento for two days, and it only made sense that he took the new car that gets the better gas mileage. Sigh. But actually, it's all good. The weatherman says it's going to rain, rain and rain a little more, with strong possibilities of a nice thunderstorm or two, and snow on the lower peaks. Great. Snow. Why does it only snow when he works? That's some sense of humor Mother Nature has! LOL.

Well, with any luck it will snow here in the hills! If it does, me and the cats will go tobogganing in the back yard. That should make quite the picture, don't you think?

:)

*I didn't have 48 therapists at once, that was a lifetime total. The particular therapist I mentioned was around therapist number 43.

:)

Stay Tuned!

~Me :)

Coit Tower
October 23rd, 2012
San Francisco, Ca
Afternoon

No comments: