Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Photo A Day For 6 Months: Day 32~ Cats Inspired Cat


From For Ellipsis


"If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?"


~T.S. Eliot



I was practicing some low light photography the other night, when I decided to see if I could get a good shot of my all black kitty, Hendrix. Hendrix has amazingly beautiful green/gold eyes, and they are quiet expressive as well. He is a dreamboat, but he is also curious, extremely loving, and playful little boy. He is fiercely loyal and he has a strong, silly sense of humor. It was apparent the first hour after we met him. All he really wanted in the world was a family to love him. Boy were Alan and I happy to be his family. He adopted Alan right away, and before we left the Dr. B's office, Hendrix made sure I knew I was loved to.


We didn't know it, but all that was missing from the perfect family he wanted, was a little brother for him to take care of. A week later, along came Dylan and the two settled into a perfect brotherhood. Dylan is Hendrix's baby brother, and he treats him as such. I have always loved the play CATS, because of the wonderful way it portrays CATS. When I saw this photo on the computer, I knew I had a CATS inspired photo. It's not perfect, I couldn't track down the exact font used for the poster, but it's close enough I think. It makes me smile. As do my boys. I am a happy girl. And now I am off to reread "Old Opossum's Book Of Practical Cats" by T.S. Eliot.

~Me :)

This is day 32 of my APAD challenge. You can join me if you like. There's no theme to follow. Just post a photo to your blog, and comeback here with a direct link back to it. I will post your link with tomorrow's post. 

Like this...

JR
 http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/06/apadf6-30.html



1 comment:

jr cline said...

I like it. Hendrix and Dylan sound like a rocking duo. :-)

Here is my link: http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/06/apadf6-31.html