Thursday, January 13, 2011

Glooopy Glooop Gloop



"It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming."

~John Steinbeck

There is a time to rant, and a time not to rant. That's not biblical or anything, lol, it's just my personal philosophy. :) Time for balance. Nothing makes me feel quite as good as seeing beautiful creatures, doing their thing. Fishes swimming, kitty cats chasing imaginary mice. Puppy dogs running after a stick, or enjoying a swim in a pond. It's relaxing and safe to step into their world for a bit. Here you have sea creatures, which I photographed at the California Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park, just swimming about, doing sea creature things.

Beautiful. Quiet. Sea Creature pursuits.

It was a good day.

I am glad I had this in my archives to help refocus my thoughts and energy toward something a little more positive. Balance in all things.

Oh, about the title. Glooopy Glooop Gloop is the sound I imagine when I think of swimming. You know... gloooopy gloooop gloop.

:)

-Carly

Note: This was one of the things Alan and I did on our vacation last October. I will be sharing more about our vacation in the days and weeks to come. It was a lot of fun and very relaxing. Hope you enjoy the photo. :)

No comments: