Saturday, November 06, 2010

Liars And Rumors Of Liars



"Who lies for you, will lie against you."

~Bosnian Proverb




I wish I could understand why FOX news is still on the air? They lie, about something, on a daily basis. They talk down to their viewers and they hurt people. I don't understand why anyone would tune into their nonsense! I don't think many republicans read my obviously liberal/democrat/hippie/pinko/commie/progressive blog, so I assume that I am preaching to the choir here, but I am asking, because I really want to know why the average everyday republican would tune into a network, or vote for a congresswoman, such as Michele Bachmann, that routinely makes you look like fools for believing their ridiculous lies? How can republicans have any respect for these people? THEY ARE LIARS! AND THEY MAKE THEIR CONSTITUENTS LOOK STUPID FOR BELIEVING THEM! Michele Bachmann is currently running for a top position within the GOP leadership, is this really who the average republican wants representing them? While Bachmann has been met with coolness, from her own party, regarding that leadership post, she was just reelected last week to serve the people of Minnesota for another 2 years! Sheesh! If you are a republican, and you have even half a conscience... CALL THEM ON THEIR LIES!

Tell me something, the last time someone made you look stupid, did you immediately want to vote them into office? Hey, just saying!

~Carly

2 comments:

jr cline said...

I'm in the choir. I gave up Fox news a while back.

Anonymous said...

People continue to watch Fox News because they are being told what they want to hear. It reinforces their version of reality and they have no interest in the truth. Fox News is laughing all the way to the bank.