Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

From For Ellipsis



May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow,
And my trouble avoid you, wherever you go!

-Irish Blessing

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I am making a big Irish feast for dinner tonight, and I will post the photos tomorrow! :) Hope your St. Patty's day is filled with luck and love! Don't forget to wear green today! I have a beautiful green skirt and white sweater all picked out for the day. :) How about you? Do you wear green on St. Patrick's Day? Tell me how you celebrate! Better yet, why not participate in this week's Monday Photo Shoot assignment... "St. Patrick's Day!" You have until next Sunday evening at 9:00 PM to upload your photos, and leave me the link in the comment thread. Hope you can join us! Love for my entry tomorrow!!!

Have a wonderful holiday!

Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot #81: St. Patrick's Day!



-Carly

5 comments:

Carolyn Ford said...

Great macro on that orchid! What a perfect color for St. Patrick's Day! Happy day to you too!

jr cline said...

Happy Saint Patrick Day to you and those you love.
:-)

Jan AKA Wammy said...

Top of the morning to ya, Carly!

Maude Lynn said...

Gorgeous shot!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

fredamans said...

Happy St. Paddy's to you, Dylan and Hendrix!