Sunday, February 28, 2010

EMPS #78: Still Life Featuring Food



"Nothing would be more tiresome then eating and drinking, had not God also made it a pleasure as well as a necessity."

-Voltaire

EMPS #78: Still Life Featuring Food.

Here is my contribution to this week's Monday Photo Shoot assignment. What you see above is a Pink Lady apple. I got it at Whole Foods, so of course, it's organic! :) It does a body good. Now, for something a little evil...

A Red Velvet Cupcake!
From For Ellipsis


I actually posted the cupcake a couple week's ago on my Twitter page. As I said then it's free to a good home." LOL

Go ahead, take a bite!

-Carly

If you haven't joined us for the Monday Photo Shoot, please consider joining in the fun. If you can't make it this time around, no worries, I post a new assignment each Monday at 12:00 midnight.

I am also hosting the Weekend Assignment this week...

Weekend Assignment #308: Chick Flick or Guy Movies?

Round Robin Challenge: Look Up/ Look Down (Saturday, March 13th)

3 comments:

Jama said...

Both look so yummy, I can't decide which one I'm going to grab! maybe the apple, but that cupcake is calling for my name too, help! help! lol

Carolyn Ford said...

I know I should reach for the apple, but that cupcake sure looks mighty fine!

Mine is up at:

http://carolyn1209.blogspot.com/2010/02/ellipsis-monday-photo-shoot-blue-monday.html

fredamans said...

That cupcake is divine. And gone! ;-)