Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rainy Days And Blood Oranges

From For Ellipsis


"There is no sincerer love then the love of food."

-George Bernard Shaw
From For Ellipsis

It was pouring down rain yesterday, but I didn't let it stop me... I went to Whole Foods on a quest for Blood Oranges and no little bit of rain, thunder or blowing wind was going to stop me. As it turned out, I had a pretty good time shopping. I found these lovely oranges, and I also bought some pretty little Pink Lady apples. DELICIOUS! I can't wait to make my Spicy Blood Orange Chicken later in the week!

From For Ellipsis


-Carly


3 comments:

Nesa said...

those look delish and the recipe sounds divine

fredamans said...

Awesome shots, and now I'm hungry!

Jama said...

I don't think I've seen this type of oranges before, the juice look red instead of orange?