Saturday, November 21, 2009

TipToe Through The Archives...

From For Ellipsis


"A few days ago I walked along the edge of the lake and was treated to the crunch and rustle of leaves with each step I made. The acoustics of this season are different and all sounds, no matter how hushed, are as crisp as autumn air."

-Eric Sloane

It was cold and rainy here yesterday, so I decided to spend the day looking into my archives to see what I did in autumns past. Here are some of my favorites. I am thinking about reviving my photo gallery blog, Ellipsis... Vignettes Legeres D' Ambiant (Ambient Light Vignettes). I don't know, we'll see. For now I have the following photos, hope you enjoy the look back with me.

Old Sacramento, November 22nd, 2006
From For Ellipsis


Golden Gate Park, October 9th, 2007

From For Ellipsis


Tilden Park, September 21st, 2007

From For Ellipsis


Pacific Grove, October 18th, 2007

From For Ellipsis


Cambria, California October 12th, 2006

From For Ellipsis


Bodega Bay, California, September 26th, 2007

From For Ellipsis


Golden Gate Park, October 9th, 2007

From For Ellipsis



The top photo was taken at Susan's Spot, Cisco Grove Gould Park, Placer County California, October 22nd, 2009

-Carly

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Except for your glorious ocean, these photos could have been taken in New England. Our leaves weren't as radiant this year. Was a bummer.

I'll get an email to you when I can. xo

Liz said...

Your photograph taken in Tilden park holds every sound that autumn requires to create a symphony.
I tip-toed along the branch...