Friday, October 23, 2009

Morning Has Broken...

From For Ellipsis


"What humbugs we are, who pretend to live for Beauty and never see the Dawn."

-Logan Pearsall Smith

I am back from Plumas County, and I have a whole autumn pictorial for you, but first, we are off to Half Moon Bay to pick out pumpkins, and do a little photography along the coast. I will be posting my Plumas photos tomorrow (Saturday) and the photos from Half Moon Bay and the California coast, on Sunday. Be sure to check back then! For now, enjoy the sunrise I was treated to yesterday. I took this photo just outside Truckee, on my way up to Plumas. It set the stage for a very good day with the camera!

-Carly

2 comments:

fredamans said...

Fantastic photo!

My Skywatch Friday is here: http://fredamans.blogspot.com/2009/10/sky-friday.html

Tressa bailey said...

Those photos are nothing short of inspiring. Especially the first one. A place like that is what I need right now. A bottle of wine and my boyfriend and I think I could spend a heavenly morning.....