Tuesday, October 27, 2009

An Autumn Pictorial PT2: One Last Lovely Look Back At Plumas County

From For Ellipsis


"Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all."

-Stanley Horowitz

I was treated to a very nice surprise this past weekend, when I paid a visit to the Plumas County Visitor's Bureau web page, to view the latest leaf-peeper report, I found that they had linked to my blog and to my Autumn Pictorial from last Saturday! How cool is that? They had some lovely and encouraging things to say about my photography, which, of course, always means a lot to me. Thanks again folks! :)

Plumas County is such a lovely place, I have completely fallen in love with every inch of it! And every person I met on my travels throughout the county were just as nice as they could be! I was so impressed with the area that I am already planning my next visit. Hopefully it will be in late May to photograph the amazing collection of wildflowers they have, but if not, it will definitely be in autumn. Glorious, spectacular, amazing AUTUMN!

An Autumn Pictorial PT 2: One Last Lovely Look Back At Plumas County
October 21st, 2009

From For Ellipsis
From For Ellipsis
From For Ellipsis
From For Ellipsis
From For Ellipsis

From For Ellipsis
From For Ellipsis


What a gorgeous place! I have never felt more at home!

Plumas County Visitor's Bureau

Plumas County Leaf Peeper Report



-Carly

No comments: