Tuesday, April 21, 2009

On The Last Day Of A Heat Wave...

From For Ellipsis


"One day if I do go to leave, I'll look around and say, "It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco."


-Herb Caen


It has been hotter then blue blazes here in the Bay Area this week! LOL. We have been breaking records right and left, but by this weekend, we will have chilly temperatures and rain! It is supposed to be as much as a 30 degree drop! LOL. Welcome to life in the Bay Area. As much as I daydream about living in other places, I know my heart will always be right here.

:)


ROFL... Earlier today, when I put in the quote, I completely misspelled the word "leave." Funny thing, when you put an "h" where an "l" should be, the whole sentence takes on an entirely new meaning! LOL. Go ahead, laugh with me!

;)

-Carly




No comments: