Friday, August 08, 2008

Black And White Perspective...

Click on the photo to see it in a larger version.

"Having spent the better part of my life trying either to relive the past, or experience the future before it arrives, I have come to believe that in between these two extremes is peace."

-Unknown

It was cold and foggy the other day in San Francisco. I love it when it is like that. The city smells so good on misty days. It's peaceful. And As I stood at the observation deck, on the 9th floor of the DeYoung museum, I could look in the four directions at my beautiful San Francisco. Sometimes it can seem like such an old city, then at other times it is almost as if it was just created 5 minutes ago. I never get tired of looking at it, whether it be from the bridge or Twin Peaks or here at the museum. On cold days, like this one, it takes my breath away.

-OndineMonet
"Black And White Perspective
DeYoung Museum Observation Tower
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco, California
August 6th, 2008
Afternoon

No comments: