Monday, May 05, 2008

How About A Meme For A Monday?

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser."

-John W. Gardner

I found this cute little meme over at my good pal Suzanne's blog. Feel free to swipe the questions and play along!

1. Who were you named after?

Nobody.


2. When was the last time you cried?

Last night. :(

3. Do you like your handwriting?

Yep. Most of the time. Sometimes I don't when my hands hurt.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?

Black Forest Ham

5. Do you have kids?

Nope

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?

Hmmmm... not sure. I can be a pain sometimes!

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

Who wants to know???

8. Do you still have your tonsils?

Yep, but my appendix is in a jar on a shelf in my garage!

9. Would you bungee jump?

I would love to bungee jump!
10. What is your favorite cereal?

Special K Red Berries

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

Sometimes

12. Do you think you are strong?

It depends... sometimes
13. What is your favorite ice cream?

Sugar Free Butter Pecan... this week!

14. What is the first thing you notice about people?

Their eyes

15. Red or Pink?

Pink

16. What is the least favorite thing about you?

I am sooo opinionated!

17. Who do you miss the most?

pass :(

18. Do you want everyone to respond?

Only if they feel compelled to

19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?

No pants, blue shoes

20. What was the last thing you ate?

Cantaloupe

21. What are you listening to right now?

The news

22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

Either "Mauvelous," "Wisteria," or "Melon"

23. Favorite smells?

PlayDoh, Baking Bread, Popcorn

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?

Alan

25. Do you like the person who sent this to you?

Well, Suzanne didn't send it to me, I swiped it. But to answer the question, I adore her!

26.Favorite sports to watch?

Baseball
27. Hair color?

Brownish Red

28. Eye color?

Green Hazel with purple flecks

29. Do you wear contacts?

Nope

30. Scary movies or Happy endings?

Scary movies with happy endings!
31. Last movie you watched?

Astronaut Farmer

32. What color shirt are you wearing?

White

33. Summer or winter?

Summer

34. Hugs or kisses?

Kisses! Long messy kisses!

35. Favorite Dessert?

It's all good!

36. Most likely to respond?

Don't know

37. Least likely to respond?

Don't know

38. What book are you reading now?

I am between books at the moment

39. What is on your mouse pad?

A Kim Anderson design

40. What did you watch on TV last night?

Desperate Housewives

41. Favorite sound?

I agree with Suzanne, a cat's purrrrr

42. Rolling Stones or Beatles?

Beatles

43. What is the farthest you have been from home?

3,000 miles give or take

44. Do you have a special talent?

Nope, unless you count my photo taking

45. Where were you born?

Oakland, California


So, that's all about me, how about you? Play along so I can get to know you better. Come on, you know you want to! And don't forget to leave me a link back to your place!


-OndineMonet
Beautiful Vanessa cardui
Conservatory of Flowers
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco, California
April 30, 2008
Afternoon

5 comments:

Suzanne R said...

I'm delighted that you did this meme, Carly! I enjoyed learning more about you. And I think the world of you, too!

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm jealous, they didn't give me my appendix in a jar to bring home! I wonder what they did with it? Oh nevermind, mine ruptured, I suppose there was probably nothing left to give me - or do anything else with for that matter!

Enjoyed your answers to this :-)

Unknown said...

I love your butterfly and you have just reminded me of my cantalope. :) Yum!

Unknown said...

Oh and PS I have one of my ribs in the freezer. :)

Anonymous said...

Carly
what interesting answers!
thanks!
natalie