Saturday, April 12, 2008

How Do You Make A Diabetic Girl Smile?

"Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all."

-Harriet van Horne

The answer to the title of this entry is... Give her 4 straight days of amazingly warm, beautiful weather, put some of her favorite music on her stereo, and bring home all the ingredients for making a diabetic friendly pie. Sugar-Free Strawberry/Peach pie to be exact. :) Alan is a very smart man sometimes, he knows how much I love to... ahem... bake. ;)



-OndineMonet
"Fixin's"
Berkeley, California
April 12, 2008
Afternoon

4 comments:

Unhinged said...

That pie doth look wonderful. Push a piece through the internet cable, would you?

Unhinged said...

Dang it! I can't get to Elvis on youtube. Please help.

I need my kitty fix.

Annie Jeffries said...

Oh my Carly. It just never rains, does it? Thank you so much for the invitation to the Photo Round Robin. I'll come visit. Best wishes from one shutterbug to another. Annie

p.s. this pie looks divine and I'll bet tastes even better.

Anonymous said...

Yum! This looks delicious! Can you email me a piece? ;-)