Sunday, December 09, 2007

Steven's Feline Friday: Elvis And I Wrap Packages

"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful."

-Norman Vincent Peale

The Christmas tree is decorated, and there's a definite chill in the air, so what does that mean? It means Elvis and I will be spending the day wrapping Christmas presents. :) I love spending the day with my kitty, he is really helpful for a task such as this. He holds the paper down and assists me with picking out a bow for each gift. I think he must be partial to the blue ones, as those are the ones he usually nudges toward me when it is time to put the final touches on the presents. I will take his official Christmas portrait in a couple weeks, just before the holiday, but for today, he and I are Christmas elves. :)



You can play along with Feline Friday too. Just drop by my friend Steven's blog, (sometimes) photoblog, to learn all the details.

-OndineMonet
"Wrapping Presents"
Berkeley, California
December 8, 2007
Late Morning

No comments: