Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Are We Having Fun Yet?




"I love Thanksgiving. It's the only time in Los Angeles that you see natural breasts."

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Are we having fun yet? Have your holiday pies burned? Is your bird improperly plucked? Did you buy sweet potatoes, when the recipe called for yams? Is your Flan, bland? Did cousin Ben bring THAT woman to your house? Did you roast your turkey upside down? Is your mother in law helping? Well is she? If you need a reason to smile, watch the above YouTube video, and laugh your cares away. Go ahead, you deserve it.

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble

Note: The original video I had posted in this entry went poof, so I am replacing it with this very cute, very funny, baby video. Tee Hee. A great stress buster as well. Enjoy!

-OndineMonet

2 comments:

Liz said...

{{{Carly}}} I used to loooooove "WKRP" & this was 1 of my favorite episodes! Thank you for bringing me back!

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Hugs,
~Aunt Nub~

http://www.purpleauntnub.blogspot.com

Karen Funk Blocher said...

Ah, the turkey drop video has been pulled. Oh, the humanity! Classic!