Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Get Close Part III


"In photography there is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real than reality."

-Alfred Stieglitz

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a picture of something in extreme close-up - so close it's hard to tell what you are looking at. Ask people to guess. On Thursday, reveal what you've photographed. The only catch: If you've done this before, no reusing old pictures. Get close to something new.

-John Scalzi (By The Way)

I need to work on my macro photography... I bet you can tell what that is in the above picture.Oh well, John says we should ask you to take a guess... OK... go ahead... guess! :) Come back here on Thursday, for the update to this entry, in which, I will reveal everything! :) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! That was my EVIL laugh just then, tee hee.

The Reveal...

TaaaDaaaa... It's Wilton's Peppermint Sprinkles :)


-OndineMonet
"Secret Ingredient"
Berkeley, California
April 9th, 2007
Late Evening

4 comments:

Jamie the ParkHopper said...

Is it pizza? My first instinct was chopped up lobster meat. How weird is that?

Jamie

Laura said...

looks like some kind of chooped seafood...crab meat?
my extreme closeup will be up later today. first vampira must sleep.

MariesImages said...

Looks like crabmeat...Ü

Karen Funk Blocher said...

My first impression, as with everyone else, was seafood of some sort. But really, I had no clue. Well done!