Monday, September 18, 2006

Steven's Feline Friday: Cuddle Kitty

"Who among us hasn't envied a cat's ability to ignore the cares of daily life, and to relax completely?"

-Karen Brademeyer

Well, the cold is still present, and so is the fever. Sigh. I have a pretty good nurse, however, in my kitty Elvis. He took a long nap with me this afternoon, and we held paws. He is so snuggly warm, and even when he is in full snore mode, I feel all safe and happy. :) Is that a great belly or what?





If you have a kitty, be sure to play along with Steven's Feline Friday. You can find all the info about how to play along over at his blog, "(sometimes) photoblog." :)

-OndineMonet
"BellyBoy"
Berkeley, California
September 17th, 2006
Afternoon

7 comments:

Chris said...

Oh boy, makes me want to crawl right up beside him...sigh...I surely miss having a kitty. Give him snuggly kisses from me please!

DesLily said...

no one knows how to relax quite like a cat! lol..Elvis surely looks relaxed lol

hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Elvis is so cute and cuddly! I just want to run my fingers through his fur!
Pam

Anonymous said...

I just love Elvis!!!
Connie

Suzanne R said...

Elvis is sooo adorable! I always enjoy your pictures of him.

I'm sorry you're still feeling ill. I hope you are better soon!

Charley said...

Feel better, Carly! I missed you!
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage

Unhinged said...

Garsh, I just want to grab that kitty boy and hug 'em to death!