Thursday, February 02, 2006

100

"The best six doctors anywhere
And no one can deny it
Are sunshine, water, rest, and air
Exercise and diet
These six will gladly you attend
If only you are willing
Your mind they'll ease
Your will they'll mend
And charge you not a shilling."

-What The River Knows

I feel like the horse in the above photo. It has been one of those days. Sigh. So, I am on my way back to bed. Sigh. I am so looking forward to spring and summer this year! The trees are already showing signs of spring, I saw several cherry trees in bloom. So pretty! :) Anyway like I said it's time for me to go back to sleep, but I had to get up and make this entry...it's a goal I intend to keep. I update everyday...rain/shine/sickness or health. :) Writing and blogging make me happy. Thank you for coming by to visit me and read my musings. As of this entry, I have posted 100 entries in my new space. I couldn't have done it without you! :)

-OndineMonet
"It Seemed Like A Good Idea"
Pleasanton, California
Spring, 2005

6 comments:

Karen Funk Blocher said...

100 already? Wow! No wonder you're tired! Seriously, though, I wish you a good, deep sleep and a better tomorrow.

Karen

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're having one of those days...mine was yesterday. Congrats on the 100 entries...you go girl!
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the 100 entries, Carly. I enjoy your journal so much. Keep on writing!
Pamela

V said...

Congrats on the 100!
I`m in the middle of a virus myself!
Ugh!
V

Anonymous said...

So sorry you feel like this today. But so glad you posted any way. I'm way behind on mine but hope to feel well enough to post in a day or two. Feel better soon!! praying for you always.

Steven said...

Happy 100!
So far I've only got pine blooms with the tree, but I am watching. Feel better.