Monday, January 16, 2006

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Whoops!

"The one good thing about repeating your mistakes is that you know when to cringe."

-Unknown

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Show us a picture that didn't quite come out the way you wanted...but is still interesting.

-John Scalzi

I could have sworn I had it straight! Even with the tripod I seemed to be missing the mark as far as having my subject straight in my photos. I am happy to report however, that I have improved in this area of photo taking, if you don't count the photos I take after I have either fallen, slipped or otherwise lost my footing. Which seems to happen a lot. God help me...I truly am a dizzy dame. :)

-OndineMonet
"Dizzy Moments"
2005/2006
Lick Observatory, Palace Of Fine Arts,Red Robin

1 comment:

Karen Funk Blocher said...

I like the second one - ESPECIALLY at that angle.

Karen
http://outmavarin.blogspot.com/2006/01/in-spite-of-myself.html