Monday, January 09, 2006

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Body Parts

"The beginning and end reach out a hand to each other."

-Chinese Proverb

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Photograph a body part. Tell us something interesting about that body part. "Body Part" for these purposes can also include scars and such.

-John Scalzi

My hands are probably one of my better features. I like my hands. They type interesting words, like "Fussbudget" which is today's "Word Of The Day" according to Wordsmith.org. I put one of my five fingers on my right hand to good use. I use it to press the little button on my camera that let's me take my photographs. My hands can wave " hello" and "Goodbye." My hands knead bread and pets my cat. My hand is my friend! Her name is Phoebe. LOL.

-OndineMonet
"Meet Phoebe"
Berkeley, California
January 9th, 2005
4:00 PM

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo. And lovely reflection on the uses of your hands. Good to reflect on, as it's sometimes taken for granted.

Laura said...

hands are amazing. I shared hands too....the hand of a tiny miracle.

Barb said...

zxextimLovely hands.
Barb http://journals.aol.com/queenb8261/DiaryofaMadwoman/entries/996

Karen Funk Blocher said...

I love the picture, and the appreciation of some of the great things that hand can do!

Karen

Cindy said...

::waving hello::