Monday, December 12, 2005

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Pictures With A Theme

"Besides the autumn poets sing
A few prosaic days
A little this side of the snow
And that side haze"

-Emily Dickinson

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Show us a series of pictures with a theme.

-John Scalzi

For this week's Monday Photo Shoot, I thought it would be nice to take a multiple look at the last few images of autumn. There is only a little over a week left of my favorite season, and I am afraid I miss it already. Everything seems so much more vibrant to me during this season. The sunsets, the animals, the flowers, the leaves, the harvest, even the cool water moving gently in the brooks, all seem to embrace life as if they know their time is limited. I love my camera. :)

-OndineMonet
"Views Of Autumn"
Autumn 2005

7 comments:

Becky said...

Great photos! :-)

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful, I love the leaves.

Dave said...

The picture of the clouds with the sun backlighting them is amazing. That gives me peace just looking at it, like a calm knowing that Someone mighty is up there...mighty, and yet gentle.

Which is a good thing, 'cause it's been a long weekend, and Monday was no prize!

I hope you've had great day! Enjoy the final passing days of your favorite season! I wish I could return to it, as winter has arrived upon us here.

Karen Funk Blocher said...

I can't decide which of those shots is my favorite. Probably the pumpkins or the clouds, but I like the turkey a lot! - Karen

http://outmavarin.blogspot.com/2005/12/foapaaa.html

Cindy said...

lovely, LOVELY views of Autumn!
my journals are now pretty much covered in snow. outside today it's a nifty 16 degrees. xo Phin

Globetrotter said...

Autumn is my favorite season, too, though here in Florida all you see to remind you that it's fall are those blow-up witches at Halloween on people's lawns, which I hate.

I love the turkey picture!

My feelings are real

Inside the Gilded Cage

Anonymous said...

I agree with Dave. I love that picture with the clouds. With all the cold weather and snow, I'm already missing autumn... even if it isn't technically over.