Saturday, November 26, 2005

Steven's Feline Friday: The Saturday Edition


"You see, the telegraph is a kind of very, very long cat. You pull his tale in New York, and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way! You send signals here, they receive the there. The only difference is that there is no cat."

-Albert Einstein, explaining the telegraph



Time again for my favorite meme to go about the Internet, Steven's Feline Friday. This week, with the holiday, we have a special Saturday edition. It doesn't matter to me, any day is a good day to talk cats. :) Here is my entry for this week, Elvis looking all dapper for the holidays. He is one handsome kitty! :)

To play along with Feline Friday, just pay Steven a visit and leave your link. You can also tell your cat tale in the comments section of the Feline Friday entry. :)

-OndineMonet
"My Date"
Berkeley, California
November 25th, 2005
Evening

2 comments:

Karen Funk Blocher said...

That Einstein quote is a hoot! I knew I liked that guy.

Karen

Steven said...

Mao :-)